Sunday, September 7, 2008

Time and Honduras

I think it was about a two months ago I found a wonderful organization online based in Honduras and I was thrilled. Being the person that I am I called them (okay Esposo called them) and asked if they had any job openings, well they said yes and please send them my resume, and a cover letter in English and Spanish. I did.
Then they took me on a four day trip through a national park, which was amazing and I was ever more eager to have a job. Then a few weeks later they asked me for a letter of intent to present the board.. ohh and they needed it in English and Spanish the next day. So I did that.
I am currently waiting and waiting and waiting. I understand that I am american and I have that whole time thing going on but seriously.... this is crazy. it was been a about three weeks and every time we call the office the director is out. I suppose at this point I just want a yes or a no the waiting is killing me.

No comments: