Saturday, February 28, 2009

The end of the green mangos

Green mangos are in season, they sell them on the street with salt and chili, making them sour and spicy all in one. I eat them 10 leimpiras at a time. There is a lady at the corner that sells them all day long, which is really handy. I did discover there is a probable downside to green mango consumption-I got intestinal worms. Esposo seems to be convinced that the mangos are the culprit and as much as I love green mangos, the worms just are not worth it. I think my only option now is to start making them myself, clean water and all.

2 comments:

stephani said...

OR...

you can just start selling the worms as a new diet fad in America! You'll make millions, and the worms will have a new home! Then everyone wins.

Kenosha Energy Audit said...

Loveely blog you have here